Have the opening hours changed?
Venue opening hours remain the same but all activities must be pre-booked before visiting.
Do I need to book my activity in advance?
Yes, all customers will be required to pre-book their activity session online. Find out how to book here.
I want to make changes to my membership
Find out how to update your membership and contact us here.
What hygiene measures are in place?
Please check out our safety commitment before visiting us! A number of enhanced hygiene measures have been put in place for you and the Xcite Team to follow.
What social distancing measures are in place?
All areas have been reviewed and measured in line with guidelines to allow for safe spacing in all areas of our venues. Please follow our health and safety information signage throughout our buildings. There are limited numbers in all our activities and all activities have to be pre-booked so we can manage capacity at all times.
Do I need to wear a face mask?
In line with Scottish Government guidelines, we ask customers to wear a face covering when entering and leaving the building, in our corridors and cafe areas. You will be able to remove your face covering when you arrive at your chosen activity.
Will there be access to toilet facilities?
Yes, with social distancing measures in place.
Can I use the changing facilities?
Yes, showers are available and the changing rooms will be available for access to lockers only. For wetside changing room details, please see our Swimming FAQs.
Can I bring a workout towel?
No, disposable paper towels will be available.
What should I bring with me?
- Come exercise ready for your activity.
- Dryside changing rooms will only be available for access to lockers. Showers are available. For the wetside change room details see more here.
- Bring your own water as water fountains will not be available. Water is also available at our vending machines...
- Bring your own yoga mat/block.
- Bring your own Racquet, Golf Clubs etc - equipment hire is not available at this time.
- Remember your Xcite card to check in for your activity.
- Bring your smart phone to use The Mywellness app for your gym workout.
- Any payments made should be contactless.
When should I arrive for my activity?
You should arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before the start of your activity.
What happens when I get to the venue?
Please follow the safety and directional signage at all times. A member of the Xcite Team will be available to meet and greet you at the entrance area and assist you with your visit. Check in at reception or on the kiosk as normal using your card or key fob. This will also record your visit and details for track and trace. Once your attendance has been recorded you can then make your way to your booked activity.
I've lost my Xcite Card
Let reception know on your first visit and a member of the team will be able to issue you a new one.