Please see our Latest updates for our latest news and activity availability.
We'll get back to you as soon as we can, however, we expect to experience a high volume of enquires as we get ready to re-open on Monday 26 April 2021.
Our Membership Enquiry Team
Our Membership Enquiry Line is now open! You can contact us directly on 01506 237909 Monday - Friday 9.30am - 4.30pm or via email. We are experiencing a high volume of enquiries and will get back to you as soon as possible. Xcite Venue reception phone lines open on Monday 26 April.
Kids Coaching Sessions
If you are an existing Junior Member please completed a short form here and the team will get back to you as soon as they can.
If you are interested in taking out an Adult Xcite Membership please check out our options and sign up online! If you need help signing up then get in touch with the team on the above contact details.
If you are interested in our new Xcite Coaching Memberships for kids please complete this short form.
Cancel/Freeze your Membership
You can also make changes to your membership by completing the below forms.
All our activities require you to pre-book on our WLL Xcite App or online via our website. Bookings are now live.
- Bookings are 7 days in advance.
- Once logged in with your ID and PIN you’ll only be able to view and book 7 days in advance.
- If you have an Xcite Online Membership remember to log in with your in-venue ID and PIN and not your Xcite Online details.
- If you wish to book a Family Swim then you can do so under an adult account – the others swimmers pay on the day.
- To book under 16yrs activities you must log in under their ID and PIN.
- If you would like to book into our Kids Coaching Activities please click here.
ID & PIN
Your ID and PIN will be included in the last membership email you received from us. If you do not have this please contact our Membership Enquiry Team - details above. Reception will be open from Monday 26 April.
Keep in Touch
Feedback and Complaints
If you would like to get in touch with your feedback or have a complaint, please complete our online form here.