What are your opening hours?
Please check our venue section where you'll find opening hours for each area at each venue and contact details.
Do I need to book my activity in advance?
You do not need to pre-book your activities - except for those listed below:
- Xcite Aqua
- Swimming Sessions @ Xcite Livingston
You can pre-book
- Fitness Classes
- Gym Appointments
- Sports Activities
- Supervised Soft Play
We advise you do this to avoid disappointment when visiting us.
Find out how to book here.
I want to make changes to my membership
Find out how to update your membership and contact us here.
What hygiene measures are in place?
Please check out our safety commitment before visiting us! A number of enhanced hygiene measures have been put in place for you and the Xcite Team to follow.
Do I need to wear a face mask?
In line with Scottish Government guidelines, customers are no longer required to wear a mask, however, it is your own personal choice should you choose to do so.
Can I use the changing facilities?
Yes, however we do encourage customers to come ready for their activity and where possible shower and change at home. For wetside changing room details, please see our Swimming FAQs.
What should I bring with me?
- Come exercise ready for your activity.
- Dryside changing rooms and showers are available - please shower and change at home where possible. For the wetside change room details see more here.
- Water fountains are available to fill water bottles only. You are not permitted to drink directly from the fountain.
- Bring your own yoga mat/block.
- Bring your own Racquet, Golf Clubs etc - equipment hire is not currently available.
- Remember your Xcite card to check in for your activity.
- Bring your smart phone to use The Mywellness app for your gym workout.
- Any payments made should be contactless.
When should I arrive for my activity?
You should arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before the start of your activity.
What happens when I get to the venue?
Please always follow the safety signage. Check in at reception or the kiosk as normal using your card or key fob. QR codes are also available for pay-per-visit customers to check in at reception. Once your attendance has been recorded you can then make your way to your booked activity.
I've lost my Xcite Card
Let reception know on your first visit and a member of the team will be able to issue you a new one.