What are your opening hours?
Please check our venue section where you'll find opening hours for each area at each venue and contact details.
Do I need to book my activity in advance?
You do not need to pre-book your activities - except for those listed below:
- Xcite Aqua
You can pre-book
- Fitness Classes
- Gym Appointments
- Sports Activities
- Supervised Soft Play
We advise you do this to avoid disappointment when visiting us.
Find out how to book here.
I want to make changes to my membership
Find out how to update your membership and contact us here.
What should I bring with me?
- Dryside changing rooms and showers are available
- Water fountains are available to fill water bottles only. You are not permitted to drink directly from the fountain.
- Bring your own yoga mat/block.
- Bring your own Racquet, Golf Clubs - some venues may have equipment for hire. Please contact venue beforehand to check.
- Remember your Xcite card to check in for your activity.
- Bring your smart phone to use The Mywellness app for your gym workout.
When should I arrive for my activity?
You should arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before the start of your activity.
What happens when I get to the venue?
Check in at reception or the kiosk as normal using your card or key fob. Once your attendance has been recorded you can then make your way to your booked activity.
I've lost my Xcite Card
Let reception know on your first visit and a member of the team will be able to issue you a new one.