***Latest update on services available on this link - Tuesday 17 March 7.00pm.***
At West Lothian Leisure, the health and safety of our customers and staff is vitally important. We are aware of the concern around coronavirus (covid-19) and are following guidelines set out by the Government and NHS. We are also implementing extra steps to help protect our customers and staff.
By following these steps we can all help stay healthy!
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds.
- All our hand soap provided will be antibacterial.
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
- Hand sanitisers will be introduced at our entrance and exit points.
- They will also be made available at key areas around our buildings.
- Please be patient while we await the arrival of these products from our suppliers.
- Wipe down kit before and after use.
- You can help by wiping your workout area before and after.
- Cleaning points, paper towels/cleaning spray, are available throughout our facilities.
- Our robust cleaning rotas will be reviewed.
- Cleaning teams remain vigilant and frequency will be increased.
- Focus on door handles, card readers etc will be stepped up.
- Along with the increased frequency of kit cleaning from our site teams, blue roll and cleaning spray will be made readily available to wipe down kit after/before fitness classes. Where necessary, the instructor will support this by finishing a few minutes early/start a little later to do this – we hope you understand the reasons why we have implemented this.
- Carry tissues to catch coughs and sneezes.
- Bin the tissue immediately and wash your hands.
- Keep up to date.
- We’ll continue to follow the government, NHS guidelines and monitor what extra steps we can do. Any updates will be released on our website or on our social media Facebook @xcitewestlothianleisureor/Twitter @xciteleisure
- Do not visit our facilities if you are unwell.
- Do not visit us if you have travelled to a high risk area in the last 14 days.
Check out the latest updates on specific countries that have been affected be coronavirus here.
If you are concerned about your health please follow the government advice. The latest Government advice is available here.
The WLL Team!