Be active and get involved!
Do you have an hour or two to join this exciting project?
We are looking for mature volunteers to be involved in this exciting project that enables local people over 50 to make a positive contribution to their health and the lives of others. This project involves activities that improve health, wellbeing and, social interaction.
Do you have a desire to help the ageing population within our community? Do you have a kind caring nature, enthusiastic, supportive, and positive about healthy, active lifestyles? You could be what we are looking for!
No experience necessary at all as the emphasis of Ageing Well is on fun and activities to encourage social interaction.
- Full training provided for all recruited volunteers
- Travel expenses given
- Learning new skills, such as receiving training to become a trained walk leader, seated exercise instructor or activity leader.
- Increasing your knowledge of the local community
- Encouraging others to participate and become more active
- Increased opportunity to become more active
- Increased knowledge of facilities and services
- Heightening your social life and opportunities to meet new people
To register your interest, please fill in the form below.