Xcite Personal Trainer Vacancies
About the organisation
West Lothian Leisure is a Community Benefit Organisation, and a registered Scottish charity.
We are at the heart of the West Lothian community, helping people to improve their wellbeing and make healthy lifestyle choices - our Vision is to ensure that everyone within West Lothian lives a healthier, happier and longer life.
Xcite is the brand name for the health, sport & leisure facilities we offer throughout the West Lothian area. Xcite facilities are currently available at a number of West Lothian Leisure venues across the county. For more details on our venues please visit: https://www.westlothianleisure.com/venues/
About the Role
We are looking to recruit qualified Personal Trainers for the launch of our brand new Xcite Personal Training service.
Xcite Personal Trainers will be self-employed and fully in control of their own price point and schedule. We will provide a platform for you to promote your business to our vast membership database with regular centralised marketing campaigns to help you grow your client base.
You will also have the flexibility to train clients at any one of our newly refurbished venues across West Lothian, using the latest state of the art Technogym kit. All Xcite Personal Trainers must hold the relevant qualifications and will be expected to manage their business as a separate entity to West Lothian Leisure.
So, what do you get from us?
- You choose your price point!
- Train your clients in state of the art, newly refurbished gyms
- Flexible working hours – You choose when you are available for 121 training sessions
- Flexible locations - access to all Xcite gyms across West Lothian
- Personalised PT Induction to support your success
- Competitive rates
- No joining fee if you decide to become an Xcite member
- As a new Personal Trainer, we will support your business by granting the first 4 weeks of the agreement free, to allow you to start building your client base.
What do we need from you?
- Personal Trainer – Level 3 REPs or CIMSPA recognised qualification
- A genuine passion for fitness
- A people person with a passion for great customer service
- Thorough organisational skills to ensure effective diary management and record keeping
- A great team player, happy to share knowledge and best practice
Complete the form below to register your interest and a member of our team will be in touch with more details.