Skip to main content

We hire out some of the facilities for local clubs to provide sports activities to the local community. These activities are provided and operated by local clubs and are not included in any Xcite membership. For any further info and how to attend please contact Club directly on links below.

Athletic Clubs

Athletics is available @ Xcite Craigswood in Livingston. Linlithgow Athletics Club, Lothian Running Club and Livingston Athletics Club use our facilities.

Livingston Athletics are West Lothian's track & field club which was founded in 1972. The club is affiliated to Scottish Athletics with Podium level accreditation. Livingston Athletics Club welcome all athletes, no matter the ability! 9yrs+

Opening Hours

For Opening Hours, please click here

Latest tweets

Come along to the Xcite Outdoor Holiday Programme this October! 🤩 We have a range of exciting outdoors activities…twitter.com/i/web/status/1…A

2h
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

Do you want a strong and firm core? Then Xcite Core is the class for you! 💪 Your CORE area will be targeted, all a…twitter.com/i/web/status/1…1

4h
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

Bring your kids to the Xcite October Holiday multi-activity camps! 🥳 Taking place Monday 10th - Thursday 12th Octo…twitter.com/i/web/status/1…c

19h
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

❗Customer Notice - Xcite Whitburn❗ Please note, all virtual spin classes @ Xcite Whitburn are till further notice… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…

22h
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

Join Xcite Online! 🤩 Join our highly experienced fitness instructors in LIVE and on-demand classes! With Xcite On…twitter.com/i/web/status/1…A

23h
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

Come along to the opening of the Winchburgh Sports & Wellbeing Hub 💪 The hub is open for community clubs and the L…twitter.com/i/web/status/1…V

27 Sep
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

Come along to Body Attack @ Xcite Livingston! 💪 The ultimate cardiovascular challenge, pushing you to reach your l…twitter.com/i/web/status/1…q

27 Sep
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

❗Customer Notice - Xcite Livingston❗ Please note, the Kettlercise class scheduled for 26-Sept at 7.20pm is cancell… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…

26 Sep
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

NEW Paracise Class @ Xcite East Calder! 🧘‍♂️ Gentle on the joints yet effective, Paracise flows smoothly through m…twitter.com/i/web/status/1…O

26 Sep
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

We WON Learn 2 Swim Provider of the year 2022! We are delighted to announce that Xcite West Lothian Leisure has wo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…

26 Sep
Xcite Leisure