1. All bookings must be registered on the WLL Leisure Management system and be assigned a Customer Number (ID Number). To become a Registered User, applications must be completed online using the WLL Website https://www.wllbookings.com/JoinAtHome
2. Once the user has a Customer Number (ID Number) they will be able to access the Xcite Online Bookings service to book their chosen activity https://www.wllbookings.com/connect/
3. Bookings can be made online using Xcite Online service, in person at the Xcite Venue or by phone.
4. WLL Xcite Booking System runs from April to March and unless otherwise indicated will run continuously from year to year. Bookings can be booked a maximum of 7 days from the time of enquiry.
5. Advance booking periods will differ depending on the booking method:
Online Bookings - Up to 7 days in advance
Xcite Venue Reception Bookings - Up to 5 days in advance
Kiosk Bookings - Current day only
Payment of Booking Sessions
6. All customers must pay for their booking at the time of applying. Failure to pay for the booking will result in the booking not being confirmed and removal from the booking system.
7. Booking fees are non-refundable in the event of a customer cancellation.
8. Customers must have a £0.00 balance on their customer account before they can apply for a booking. Any outstanding sales must be cleared before WLL will accept an application for booking
9. In the event of an account balance dispute in relation to an outstanding amount being held on the customer’s account, then the outstanding amount will be investigated by Xcite Venue Management and a course of action agreed with the customer post investigation.
10. Repeated failure to clear any previous outstanding balance on a customer’s account will result in failure to grant future bookings.
11. When attending on the participation date of the booking please ensure you arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the start time of the booking. Late arrival will result in non-permitted access to the booking especially for Instructor led Activity.
12. On arrival for your booking you must register your attendance at the Xcite Venue Reception or Kiosk (if available) at which point you will be presented with a receipt for your booking activity. Failure to register your attendance at an Xcite Venue Reception or kiosk will result in you becoming a No Show for the booking activity and a penalty fee being applied to your account.
13. When entering any instructor led booking activity i.e. group fitness class please hand over your receipt to the group fitness instructor/ coach. This will ensure that you have registered your attendance for the booking and avoid any no show fees being applied to your account.
14. Failure to present a receipt to the instructor/ coach will result in non-permitted access to the booking activity.
15. If you, the customer, are late in attending your Booking (Non Instructor led) there will not be time allocated at the end of the booking. The booking must stop at the allocated booking end time.
Monitoring & Cancellation Notice periods
16. WLL will closely monitor all bookings on a continual basis throughout the year, checking for payment irregularities and other unacceptable abuses of the booking system as noted elsewhere in these Terms & Conditions.
17. Should WLL deem that any customer is abusing the booking system in anyway then WLL retain the right to cancel that booking without notice.
18. Should WLL deem an area of the facility unsuitable for participation which is booked by a customer, then WLL will inform any bookings affected by email at the earliest opportunity. Credit Notes will be issued were an alternative date and time cannot be agreed relating to the cancelled booking by WLL.
19. WLL will publicise all Price Changes on their website and it is the responsibility of the customer to remain conversant with any changes relevant to their booking activity.
20. WLL will not individually correspond with every customer who is a Registered User on the Leisure Management System on each occasion where there is a change to the price for their activity. This will be communicated to the booking applicant at the time of booking or via WLL Website.
21. Bookings are granted entirely on a first come first served basis.
22. Cancellations can be made online up to 20 mins prior to the start time of the booking. No refunds will be given in accordance with Condition 6, however WLL will try to accommodate the booking on another date or time.
23. Cancellation of bookings within 2 hours of the start time can result in a penalty fee being applied to the customer account. Cancellations within the 2 hours of the start time can only be made at an Xcite Venue in person or by phone and it is at the discretion of the Xcite Venue Management Team if the penalty fee is applied.
24. All Late Cancellation Penalty Fees will be communicated with the customer on the following day by email. Payment must then be made either using WLL Website or at an Xcite Venue prior to any future bookings being made.
No Show and Late Cancellation Penalties
25. Monthly and annual paying customers that fail to attend a booking will result in a No Show Penalty Fee being applied to the customer’s account. Payment of this penalty fee must then be made either using WLL Website or at an Xcite Venue prior to any future bookings being made.
26. Pay per booking customers that fail to attend a booking will not receive any refund or movement of the booking. Booking fees are non-refundable in accordance with condition 6, No additional penalties will be applied to the pay per booking customer.
27. Monthly and annual paying customers who cancel their booking within the late cancellation period (20 mins prior to the start time of the class – Condition 22) could have the Late Cancellation Penalty Fee applied to the customer’s account. Payment of this penalty fee must then be made either using WLL Website or at an Xcite Venue prior to any future bookings being made.
28. Pay per booking customers who cancel their booking within the late cancellation period (20 mins prior to the start time of the class – Condition 22) will receive no refund for the cost of the class or movement. Booking fees are non-refundable in accordance with condition 6, No additional penalties will be applied to the pay per booking customer.
29. All No Show Penalty Fees will be communicated with the customer on the following day by email. Payment must then be made either using WLL Website of at an Xcite Venue prior to any future bookings being made.
30. All booking customers must agree to allow Xcite West Lothian Leisure to retain their name, address, contact details and other personal details on the company's computer database. The information provided will be held under the Data Protection Act 1998 by West Lothian Leisure Ltd.
31. The booking customer may only use the area designated for the booking by the Xcite Reception Team and at the times specified. WLL reserve the right to change the time and area of the booking by giving the booking customer reasonable notice.
32. The person responsible for the booking must pay for all Xcite Venue equipment that is damaged through improper use. This payment will be due no later than 7 days after the damage has occurred.
33. Any form of anti-social behaviour is strictly forbidden and is likely to lead to the termination of future bookings for the customer. This includes, spitting, excessive foul language, shouting, aggressive behaviour, disregard for other customers using WLL facilities and disregard for Xcite West Lothian Leisure Ltd staff.
34. Xcite West Lothian Leisure reserves the right to refuse admission to any customer at any time.