Make this soup ahead of time and enjoy it for lunch during the week!
- 2 tins of 800g chopped tomatoes
- 500g onions
- 400g carrots
- 200g potatoes
- 1 packet of basil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2ltrs of vegetable stock
- Peel onions, carrots and potatoes and roughly chop
- Place all of these into a thick bottomed pan with the garlic and a little oil and cook for 5-10 minutes
- Add the 2ltrs of vegetable stock and leave to cook until vegetables are cooked through
- Add the basil leave towards the end of cooking and remove from the heat
- Blend until smooth and enjoy!