Enjoy a hearty breakfast this month in celebration of Breakfast month with these cocoa banana overnight oats!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1.5 cups of milk of your choice
- 1 banana (mashed, chopped or sliced)
- 1-2tbsp of cocoa powder
- 1tbsp honey or maple syrup
- Toppings of your choice!
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl or a jar and then place in to the fridge, overnight or for at least 1 hour.
- When you are ready to use your overnight oats, remove from the fridge and top with toppings of your choice. The oats can be eaten cold or hot, to heat place in the microwave for 30-60 seconds.
- The oats can be left in the fridge for 2-3 days.