Have you tried one of our Aerial Yoga classes @ Xcite Livingston? The class is taken on the worlds largest Queenax! You are supported by a silk hammock which gives you strength for deeper stretches and improves your core stability. The hammocks provides a unique safe and fun platform to develop the mind, body and spirit.
Stuck on how to prepare for the class? Find out below:
What should you wear?
- Yoga type clothing
- Short or long sleeve top (no vests) – to protect your underarms from friction from the hammock
- Clothing should be snug, but allow for movement of the body
- Bare feet, or yoga socks can be worn
You shouldn't wear...
- Tank tops / vests
- Clothing with zips, buttons, dangling straps (anything that may catch the hammock).
- Jewellery (this includes earrings, necklaces, bracelets, rings, watches). All jewellery must be removed
Other helpful information to know before the class:
It is recommended that you do not eat up to 2 hours before the class and yoga mats are provided, however you can bring your own if you want too!
Have any specific questions about if the class before hand just ask the instructor. If you are concerned about any medical conditions you can find out more here.
Come along and enjoy a class! Book online NOW!
QUEENAX Aerial Yoga is £5.00 for members and £10.00 for non-members.