We want you to build and sustain an exercise habit that you enjoy, is challenging and becomes part of your lifestyle! Becoming fitter is hard work and most people have a natural instinct to do what is easier.
Unrealistic expectation of yourself and your goals can be the easiest way to drop out of a fitness programme. That's why at Xcite we look at the overall journey, and spend time with you to find out your goals, get you started and be there to support and encourage you throughout your Total Wellness Journey.
Step 2 - FEEL WELL
Xcite FW Programme
At this 1-2-1 appointment with your Gym Instructor you'll go over your specific needs and discuss any concerns or queries you may have. This will be booked after your Xcite Start Well Appointment and can also be booked online.
- Establish your goals and objectives
- Find out what you enjoy
- Current level of fitness
- Create an effective programme specific to you
- Suggest other activities to compliment your gym programme
- Go over kit so make sure you are confident using it
- Show you your programme on the My Wellness App and how it works
- Book your Xcite FEEL WELL Review
- Look at Xcite Options - 12 x 1-2-1 sessions with your Gym Instructor
Xcite FW Review
Your Gym Instructor will book you in for your Xcite FW Review at your previous appointment, however you can also book this online.
This is a 30 min 1-2-1 appointment with your Gym Instructor to:
- Review your goals and objectives
- Take Health MOT
- Results can be compared to your last reading
- Opportunity to discuss how the programme is going
- Look at your results and make changes.
- Go over the My Wellness App
- Book and Xcite Option - 12 x 1-2-1 sessions with your Gym Instructor
- Book your next Xcite FW Review
It is important to us to find out how your wellness journey is going. Let the instructor know what you think about your journey and how you are enjoying it. You instructor will suggest other activities offered at Xcite, included in your membership, to help keep your training fresh and make sure your getting great value for your membership.
They'll make updates on your programme from your feedback and results so your journey continues to be challenging, motivating and fun!
As part of your unbeatable value membership we've included 12 x 30 min 1-2-1 session with your Gym Instructor. These sessions will be tailored to suit your fitness level and improve your skills, techniques or introduce you to a new training options. Xcite is committed to providing you with the tools, expertise and support to ensure success within the Total Wellness Journey.
Check our current Xcite Options and how to book.
How to book
The quickest and easiest way to book your Xcite FEEL WELL appointments is via our WLL Xcite App.
Once you have downloaded the free App
- Select your club (venue)
- Select 'Gym Classes'
- Select 'FW Programme' or 'FW Review'.
- Classes highlighted in green are available
- Tap to book and confirm
You can also book this appointment at reception.
Check out our booking T&Cs.
Membership: included in all Adult and Senior Xcite Memberships
Non Members: Pay-per-visit
Concession: Concession Membership and Concession Pay-per-visit
Supervised Softplay Sessions for 18months -7 years is available Xcite Bathgate/Craigswood/Linlithgow/Livingston and Whitburn to let you workout while your kids get active too!