Swim4Fitness is a free initiative by Zoggs to help encourage more adults to get involved in swimming, no matter their age, ability or goals.
Whether you are a head-out-of-the-water swimmer or a more serious performance swimmer who is training for a triathlon, Swim4Fitness can help you!
How does it work?
- Pick up a Swim4Fitness Workout card at one of our poolside boards or at reception.
- Workout cards are there for you to pick up and take to the pool.
- Cards are categorised into Zones to help you select which is most suitable for your goals and ability.
- Each zone consists of 10 progressive levels with new top tips on how to make the most of your session.
- Please remember to replace the card back on the swim board for someone else to use.
Calm: Relax your body, relieve stress
Tone: Improve your health and wellbeing
Fitness: Improve cardiovascular fitness
Performance: Build aerobic fitness, speed and endurance
Silver: Over 60s swimming
Pick up a card next time you are in and get started!
Swim4Fitness also offers online features to help you keep track of activity, challenges and lengths! You can keep a record of every session, swim and meter! There is also a range of videos to help you improve your technique!
Log on to Swim 4 Fitness to find out more!
Download our Swimming Timetable for session times.
Please see our Pool Guidelines - Lets Keep it Clean for information, restrictions and entry ratios for children before visiting one of our pools.
How to Book
You do not need to book Swim4Fitness.
Membership: included in Adult and Senior Xcite Memberships
Non Members: Pay-per-visit
Concession: Public Swimming is included in Concession Membership and Concession Pay-per-visit.