The Low Port Centre offers a range of exciting Land and Water activities that you can book with their expert inhouse Instructors for group expeditions and birthday parties!
All levels are welcome from the beginner to the expert. Instructors are here to help you to develop your personal skills, whatever level you might be at. Equipment and transport is also available to hire.
If you are interested in booking contact reception for dates, availability and prices. There will be an increase in prices for 1 April 2019.
- Team Build/Problem Solving
- Mountain Biking
- Hill Walking
- Winter Mountaineering
- Forest Skills/Bushcraft
- Gorge Walking
- River Rafting
The venue can also provide Associated National Governing Body Awards
- Lowland Leader Award
- NICAS (National Indoor Climbing Award Scheme)
- NNAS (National Navigation Award Scheme)
- Scottish Target and Field Archery Association Certificate of Competence
- British Cycling Level 2 Mountain Bike Leader Award
- Go Mountain Bike
- Cycle Training Assistant
- Cycle Trainer
- Cycle Ride Leader
- Snowlife Award
- RYA National Sailing Scheme and Youth Sailing Scheme
- RYA National Windsurfing Scheme and Youth Windsurfing Scheme
- RYA Powerboat Scheme
- British Canoeing Star Awards
- British Canoeing Foundation Safety and Rescue Training
- British Canoeing UKCC Level 1 Coach Award
The Sports Hall is available for court bookings: Badminton, Tennis, Short Tennis.
Please note Low Port Activities are not included in an Xcite Membership.