Golf Membership Options
Monthly Direct Debit: First membership instalment paid in advance when applying for membership using one of the following payments methods: Cash or Credit/Debit card. Monthly instalments will be made on the 1st of each calendar month on a rolling Direct Debit system.
Annual Payment: When applying for an Annual Subscription the full 12 months will be payable in advance. Annual Subscriptions are non-refundable. The following payment methods are acceptable Cash or Credit/Debit Card.
Concession membership: Available for each above option with same access for those under 18yrs and 65yrs+. Proof of age must be shown at reception on your first visit to verify you are eligible for this membership type. We require photo ID, either driving licence or passport.
Golf Membership does not give you access to any other Xcite or WLL activities.
General Terms and Conditions
- Membership, administration or booking fees are non-refundable, unless in circumstances where West Lothian Leisure is found to be in breach of contract.
- All memberships are a legally binding contract between the applicant and West Lothian Leisure and are non-refundable.
- West Lothian Leisure reserves the right to refuse any application for membership or registration if there are believed to be reasonable grounds to do so.
- Membership cards are issued to all members and registered users at their first visit and must be used to gain entry every time a visit is made.
- Membership and registered user cards are not transferable and use by any person other than by the member will result in the cancellation of that membership with no refund. Your photo will be taken at reception and stored against your card info for proof of identity.
- As a member, you will be required to comply with the rules relating to the use of Polkemmet Golf and Driving Range and be respectful of the course and fellow player.
- West Lothian Leisure reserves the right to immediately cancel, or suspend for a period of time, any membership, or access through registered use without refund, if there are believed to be reasonable grounds to do so.
- Golf Membership tee-time bookings are restricted to one booking per day especially during busy times. This ensures all members have a fair opportunity to gain access.
- Please see our golf booking terms and conditions for full detail and restriction on booking tee-time, including £2.00 no show fee, and 2 hour cancellation period.
- From time to time West Lothian Leisure may have to make changes to the membership and registration options or terms and conditions and reserve the right to do this. Any such changes will take effect when advertised on our website. An up-to-date version of the General Terms and Conditions will be available to read on our website and at each venue.
- West Lothian Leisure reserves the right to regularly review pay-per-play prices at its discretion and admission payments for pay-per-play may increase or decreased accordingly. We will give 14-day general notice on our website of any proposed price change.
- Sometimes there are matters beyond our control which affect our services and may result in venues or services being unavailable for a limited time.
- Unless specifically stated in any particular promotion existing members are not eligible to apply for promotional offers.
- If you wish to cancel your monthly membership you are required to notify us giving a full calendar months’ notice in advance by completing a submitted membership cancellation form available on our website. Your membership will continue to be live for the following calendar month up until the last day of that month. You will receive confirmation of your cancelled membership within 5 working days.