Latest Update - 08/05/2021
We are delighted to see West Lothian move to Covid protection Level 1. We’ll be reviewing our services and booking systems to make positive improvements to accessibility and availability over the coming weeks. We continue to listen to your feedback through our daily surveys, to our staff and via our online platforms. As always, the safety of our customer and staff will be at the forefront of our decisions.
Here's what you need to know! We'll be updating this page regularly as more info is released!
What's on at Xcite!
- GYM - NEW BOOKING UPDATE!
- FITNESS CLASSES: IN VENUE, OUTDOOR AND VIRTUAL
- RACQUET SPORTS
- OUTDOOR ADULT FOOTBALL - 5z
- KIDS COACHING
- XCITE ONLINE
- SOFT PLAY
- INDOOR ADULT CONTACT SPORTS
Our advanced booking system is now open via the WLL Xcite App or on our website.
***There will be changes to Gym bookings from Friday 18 June 2021 - read more here.***
Please check out these helpful hints when making an online booking
- Bookings are 7 days in advance.
- Once logged in with your ID and PIN you’ll only be able to view and book 7 days in advance.
- If you have an Xcite Online Membership remember to log in with your in-venue ID and PIN and not your Xcite Online details.
- To book under 16yrs activities you must log in under their ID and PIN.
- If you would like to book into our Kids Coaching Activities please click here.
- REMEMBER, if you are booking a family swim, the session is for up to 5 people from the same household and only ONE person is required to book online and the others attending will pay on the day. If you are booking a swim session, these will have to be booked individually under each persons ID and PIN, including children.
- You can also make bookings by phoning Xcite Receptions.
If you do not have your ID or PIN please read more here.
Receptions and phone lines are open! Click here for contact details.
Please get in touch with us here if you have any queries regarding your membership.
If you are interested in our new Xcite Coaching Memberships for kids please complete this short form.
Polkemmet Golf and Driving Range
Golf is currently available at Polkemmet Golf and Driving range and at Xcite Bathgate. You must pre-book online before visiting. Please read more here for opening hours and bookings.----------------
Howden Park Centre
The Art Centre is open for indoor community access and groups will be contacted directly. No shows are currently running in line with latest Government Guidelines.
For more info on Howden Connects, read more here!
Low Port Centre
The Low Port will remain closed for outdoor activities, and community hire groups have been contacted directly.
Loch Permit Applications for Linlithgow Loch, are available here.
Secondary School Hires
We are working with West Lothian Council on access to Secondary School Hires that meet guidelines and community clubs and hires will be contacted directly. Please note, we are unable to take any new bookings at this time. We hope to release a further update in May.