The Xcite team will be using green sprayers (in a closed area) as the most efficient and effective way of applying these environmental products onto surfaces and into the environment. They use a technology called electrostatics, this put a double positive charge onto the particles as it is released from the nozzle, this positively charged particle will seek out a neutral or negative surface to land on, getting into to edges and corners and wrapping around tables and chairs so getting an active disinfectant into corners and areas where traditional cleaning methods can’t reach.
There are multiple benefits to using this system:
- Uses Environmentally Friendly Products
- Fully EN Certified Test Certification, EN1500, EN1276, EN14476, EN13704, EN14563, EN14348
- Viucidal, Sporacidal, Bactericidal, Fungicidal Certified
- Fast Application – Up to 4 times faster than conventional methods
- More thorough coverage whilst using up to 65% less product
- Greater cleanliness of surfaces
- Prevention of virus outbreak, influenza, common colds & associated costs
- Touchless application – reducing cross-contamination
These products are 100% safe to use and safe in your environment.
These products are fully certified and authorised by the UK & European REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals) regulations and has been accepted onto the BPR Biocidal Products Registry as a safe and effective way of tackling pathogens.