Please read through our updated Safety Commitment as of Monday 9 August 2021
Our Safety Commitment
The health and safety of our customers and staff is central to what we do. Please take the time to read through the information below before visiting us.
Cleaning and Hygiene
Let's get into the routine and keep it pristine
- We are working hard to ensure that our equipment and facilities are always kept spotless. We’re one of a few providers to go the extra mile and use Electrostatic Cleaning as part of our new cleaning measures.
- We have increased cleaning measures throughout our venues and developed a robust cleaning rota.
- There are hygiene stations readily available throughout our venues with hand sanitiser, cleaning spray and paper towels to wipe down kit.
- We kindly ask you to clean down your kit before and after using it.
- Please remember to wash your hands regularly.
- Together we can keep your local community leisure trust shiny and clean!
Visiting our venues
- Please wear a face covering, as per Scottish Government Guidelines, when entering and exiting our buildings. We ask you to remove your mask once you reach your activity area and before you start training. Please also wear a face mask in the corridors and café areas. Note children aged 12 and over are required to wear face coverings indoors as per Scottish Government Guidelines.
- Please follow our directional signage and health and safety notices throughout our venues.
- You no longer have to pre-book all our Xcite activities. However you do have to book the following due to demand:
- Lane Swimming, Sauna, Steam Room and Xcite Aqua.
- We do advise you to pre-book Fitness Classes, Sports and Supervised Soft Play to avoid disappointment when you visit.
- For booked activities we ask customers to arrive no earlier than 5 mins before their activity is due to start.
- You'll be required to check-in at reception or the kiosk to record your visit. This will info will help assist track and trace.
- All the Xcite Team are up-to-speed with new health & safety procedures. Any changes or updates will be trained out to the Xcite Team
- We ask you to observe all health and safety signage and staff guidance when visiting us.
- If you have any concerns or need support please speak to a member of the Xcite Team.
- Please check read our FAQs before visiting. These are regularly reviewed as we make changes to meet guidelines as these are updated. You can check our chatbot at the bottom right of the website for info.
- We will continue to follow national governing guidelines from Sportscotland
Healthier, happier together!
Please can we ask you to remain patient with the Xcite team and other members. We thank you for your understanding and ask you to be kind as we navigate our way through this time.