Take a look @ the tip to having a fun swimming lesson!
- Avoid giving your child a big meal before their lesson. A smaller snack such as fruit is recommended. If this is not possible allow at least an hour before swimming after eating a large meal.
- Arrive in plenty of time – this will help your child to stay calm and focussed while getting ready and be set to go when the class starts.
- Make a toilet stop before the lesson starts!
- Swim Nappies for babies and young kids must be used at all times – these are available to purchase at reception. Please make sure nappies fit and do not leak.
- Have your lesson cap and goggles on and ready to go.
- Have fun!!