OPT-IN to stay Xcited!
At Xcite we like to contact our customers from time to time to let them know about latest offers, changes to our services, activities and venue news.
If you are a member or registered user and would like receive emails from Xcite we ask you to take a few minutes to OPT-IN online. This includes emails on waiting lists for classes, discount voucher booklets for health and wellbeing products and updates on new classes and products you might like to try!
Watch the below video for our easy to follow guide on how to Opt In.
HOW TO OPT IN
- Login at 'My Xcite' to update your settings now!
- You will need your PIN and ID to do this.
- If you have your ID but not your PIN, please click on 'Forgotten your PIN' and this will automatically be emailed to you.
- Forgotten your PIN and ID? Contact your Xcite Venue reception directly and they will be able to give this info over the phone after going through security questions, or you can complete the following online form, however this may take up to 3 working days to respond.
- Please note Under 16yrs preferences will need to be opted in onsite at reception by their Parent/Guardian (completing onsite form).
- Once logged in select 'My Account' - at top of page on desktop or from Menu option on mobile/tablet.
- Select 'Preferences' - on mobile scroll down to see full list of ‘Opt In’ options.
- From the list of 'Opt In' options: Email/Mail/SMS/Telephone click on areas you wish to be contacted via. A cross is opt out, a tick is opt in.
- Remember to select save at bottom of screen to save your changes.
- Please note social media is not an option and will be remove. Your social media settings can only be updated by you within your own social media accounts.
If you are having issues updating your preferences online you can also complete a form onsite at reception. Ask a member of staff next time you are in.