Please read through our updated Safety Commitment as of 15.06.22
Our Safety Commitment
The health and safety of our customers and staff is central to what we do. Please take the time to read through the information below before visiting us.
Cleaning and Hygiene
Let's get into the routine and keep it pristine
- We are still working hard to ensure that our equipment and facilities are always kept spotless.
- We have increased cleaning measures throughout our venues and have a robust cleaning rota.
- There are hygiene stations readily available throughout our venues with hand sanitiser, cleaning spray and paper towels to wipe down kit.
- We kindly ask you to clean down your kit before and after using it.
- Please remember to wash your hands regularly.
- Together we can keep your local community leisure trust shiny and clean!
Visiting our venues
- As per Scottish Government Guidelines, customers are no longer required to wear a mask when visiting our venues, however, it is your own personal choice should you choose to wear one.
- Please follow our directional signage and health and safety notices throughout our venues.
- Please swipe your card on entry to our Venues.
- You no longer have to pre-book all our Xcite activities. However you do have to book the following due to demand:
- Xcite Aqua
- Swimming Sessions @ Xcite Livingston
- We do advise you to pre-book Fitness Classes, Sports, Supervised Soft Play across all venues to avoid disappointment when you visit.
- For booked activities we ask customers to arrive no earlier than 5 mins before their activity is due to start.
- You'll be required to check-in at reception or the kiosk to record your visit.
- All the Xcite Team are up-to-speed with new health & safety procedures. Any changes or updates will be trained out to the Xcite Team
- We ask you to observe all health and safety signage and staff guidance when visiting us.
- If you have any concerns or need support please speak to a member of the Xcite Team.
- Please check read our FAQs before visiting. These are regularly reviewed as we make changes to meet guidelines as these are updated. You can check our chatbot at the bottom right of the website for info.
- We continue to follow national governing guidelines from Sportscotland