The progression from Learn 2 Swim to Club Swimming can sometimes be challenging for young swimmers which is why we work in partnership with local swimming clubs to deliver ‘Club Ready’ sessions. Club Ready provides an insight to the world of competitive swimming. Swimmers learn a variety of skills that will enable them to move seamlessly into the club environment after completion of Club Ready. Club Ready is a fantastic opportunity to explore competitive swimming before fully committing to a club.
- Focus on competitive skills, such as starts and turns.
- Improve and maintain stroke technique over distance.
- Understand lane discipline and use of pace clock/ swimming terminology.
- Introduction to the rules of swimming.
- Introduction to Individual Medley (butterfly, backstroke, breaststroke and freestyle).
- Seamless progression upon completion into club swimming
Club Ready Polo
Club Ready Polo is a fantastic fun introduction to Water Polo. Skill development includes technique, polo movement, game playing, and understanding the rules are the focus. Completion of Swim Skills 4 and being confident in deep water without goggles is required to attend this session.