About Learn 2 Swim
Learn 2 Swim is a fantastic swimming lesson programme that Xcite run in association with the Scottish Swimming Awards. We successful teach children from babies right through to Swim Club Level with over 5000 West Lothian children enrolled in the programme. The programme is available at our 6 Xcite Swim Venues: Xcite Armadale, Bathgate, Broxburn, Linlithgow, Livingston and Whitburn.
Our qualified and expert staff will teach your child to swim giving them a valuable life saving skill! Not only will your child be able to swim, but they will have fun developing their swimming skills in all strokes.
We also offer Adults classes, so it’s never too late to learn!
- Lessons run as a 30 min class each week, or 45 min for an Adult class.
- All lessons must be pre-booked and paid before attending.
- Lessons are included in Junior Membership (Adult lessons are included in all Adult Membership).
- Lesson Levels - find out more about levels and the new framework here.
- Please contact Reception for lesson times and availability. They will be able to advise on what level your child should take. Online availability coming soon!
- Once enrolled you can access your child's swimming progress reports online - click here to find out more and how to register.
- Swimming lessons do not run for two weeks a year due to Teacher Training - find out dates here.
- Swimming lessons run as normal during school holidays.
Before attending lessons
- Read our Pool Guidelines - Lets Keep it Clean before attending lessons.
- Swim Nappies are available at all Xcite Swim Venues.
- Pool closers due to Nappy or Sickness incidents may result in cancellation to swimming lessons.
- A selection of Zoggs Swim Wear and Accessories are available at all Xcite Swim Venue.