Yoga Bees is a great class for kids to help them improve their co-ordination, balance and concentration!
BENEFITS OF YOGA BEES @ XCITE
- Breathing exercises improve concentration and energy levels.
- Relaxation techniques clear the mind, allowing for better memory retention.
- Postures help recharge a weak immune system and strengthen the core stabilising muscles of the abdomen and back.
- Helps to tone the body and reduce the rising levels of childhood obesity.
- Yoga Bees maintains a child's natural flexibility which can begin to shut down from a surprisingly young age, especially once they start on computer games and television.
- Develops creativity and self-expression.
- Yoga improves self-confidence through vocalisation techniques and postures that are designed to release day to day anxieties such as separation issues, or bullying, lethargy and negativity.
- Yoga Bees is a complete form of exercise in a safe and non-competitive environment.
- The practice of yoga improves co-ordination and balance; it promotes healthy sleeping patterns and allows children to explore their intuitive nature and spirituality.
- Above all Yoga Bees is FUN!