Weekend Availability

To avoid disappointment when visiting us this weekend please check out our weekend party hires and swim galas ahead of your journey here.

Close
Skip to main content

Xcite Bathgate's Gym is to undergo a complete make over with a NEW extension and updated equipment! It will make it the BIGGEST Xcite GYM!

The work is due to start week beginning Monday 20 November and we aim to complete the project for Spring 2018.

As we are creating your new gym you’ll notice a few changes. Please keep an eye out for information updates at Xcite Bathgate and on our Facebook or Twitter for latest news.

DOWNLOAD FLOOR PLAN OF THE NEW GYM!

------------------------------
Stage 1 - RUB HALL

• The gym extension will be built into Rubb Hall 1 to create more space.
• Only Rubb Hall 1 will be affected.
• The remaining 3 halls will still be available to book your usual indoor activities.

If you currently have a Block Booking for Rubb Hall 1 the Xcite Team will be in touch to accommodate your booking in one of the other Halls.

During this time our online bookings for all Halls will be unavailable until further notice. You can still make a booking at reception T: 01506 237910.

The current gym is open as normal. 

We’ll be emailing out regular updates on the project. To receive these please make sure we have your correct email details at reception.

Latest tweets

Monday 12.00 – 12.30 OMNIA @ Xcite Livingston is cancelled for this week only.

5h
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

Pool closed Xcite Livingston pools, including swim lessons and Xcite Aqua, will be unavailable until Monday 24 Sept… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…

5h
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

Make the most of your membership and refresh your gym routine with additional Xcite Options. These one-to-one speci… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…

6h
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

On Wed 26 Sep, we want to get everyone involved in National Fitness Day to show you how fun being active can be! So… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…

8h
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

We appreciate that during busy periods there is limited parking available @ Xcite Broxburn Swimming Pool. We advise… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…

14h
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

To avoid disappointment when visiting us this weekend please check out our weekend party hires and swim galas ahead… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…

21 Sep
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

Due to essential maintenance, the Softplay @ Xcite Livingston will be closed from 09:30 - 12:00 on Wednesday 3 October.

21 Sep
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

Twilight swimming is back @ Xcite Linlithgow! During the dark nights, come along and enjoy a late night swim exper… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…

21 Sep
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

Do you lack confidence but want to exercise? Read more here! dailyrecord.co.uk/news/local-new…

21 Sep
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

Sessions with @DavidBairdSC tonight @XciteLeisure Broxburn: Midfield Maestros 5-6pm Superstar Strikers 6-7pm https://t.co/P9Lcwvg3WV

21 Sep
WLYF

Retweeted by @XciteLeisure