Skip to main content

A number of facilities and services were transferred across to West Lothian Leisure (who manage Xcite) in April this year. This included:

Robin Strang, Chief Executive of West Lothian Leisure, commented “We are delighted that West Lothian Council has chosen us to deliver these much valued facilities and services. West Lothian Leisure is a local charity with an exceptional track record of reinvesting in West Lothian. We are a ‘not for profit’ organisation, we exist to improve local people’s health and wellbeing through sport, physical activity, leisure and cultural activities. We are absolutely delighted that West Lothian Council has given us this exciting opportunity to expand what we do and to reach out to new customers”.

Although these facilities are not part of the current Xcite brand the West Lothian Leisure Team is looking forward to providing additional services for the community.

Latest tweets

Veg Pledge month is taking place this November and to celebrate this, Xcite are running a Vegetarian Week from 19 –… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…

5h
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

Xcite Broxburn Sports Centre is getting a makeover for Xmas! To allow the work to be completed the Gym will be clo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…

19h
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

Les Mills Barre is a modern version of classic balletic training; a 30 min workout designed to shape and tone postu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…

17 Nov
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

Win one month FREE membership!* Attend selected fitness classes between 1 Nov 2018 – 16 Dec 2018 and you can enter… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…

17 Nov
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

To avoid disappointment this weekend please check out our weekend availability on our website: westlothianleisure.com/venues/weekend…

16 Nov
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

⚽️ Fun Football | 5-10 year olds 📍@XciteLeisuree East Calder 🕙 10:00-11:00AM 👉🏻 £1 (per session) Letting kids pltwitter.com/i/web/status/1…3Zvu

16 Nov
Kyle Gallacher

Retweeted by @XciteLeisure

Latest tweets

Xcite Bathgate pool, sauna & steam room will be unavailable from 17:30 for today only (Friday 16 November).

16 Nov
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

Swimming lessons @ Xcite Broxburn Swimming Pool are cancelled from 09:00 - 12:00 for today only.

16 Nov
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

Tonight we are at one of @wlyf4football founding partners, @XciteLeisure's Livingston Centre with both our… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…

15 Nov
WLYF

Retweeted by @XciteLeisure

Latest tweets

Xcite Linlithgow Function Training Suite is getting a makeover for Xmas! To allow the work to be completed the FT… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…

15 Nov
Xcite Leisure