Skip to main content

QUEENAX – NEW in the Studio
The LARGEST QUEENAX frame installation in WORLD is now installed @ Xcite Livingston! This awesome piece of kit offers functional suspended bodyweight training for all levels of fitness abilities offering an ENORMOUS scope of exercises. Includes a broad range of training accessories for you to try including: punch bags, battle ropes, abs bench, dip bars, plyo platform, torso trainer, wall bars, monkey bars and rebounder!

Customers can come along and try QUEENAX at timetabled Open Sessions. The Xcite Team will show you a range of exercises and how to use the kit and accessories effectively and safely in these small group sessions. With easy access from the gym floor the QUEENAX will be available to gym customers to use out with Timetabled classes (when available).

OPEN SESSION TIMES:

MONDAY
06.00 – 0900 & 11.45 – 17.15
TUESDAY
06.00 – 10.00 & 13.15 – 15.45
WEDNESDAY
06.00 – 08.45 & 11.45 – 17.15 & 19.30 – 21.00m
THURSDAY
06.00 – 08.45 & 15.00 - 16.30
FRIDAY
06.00 – 09.15 & 11.00 – 14.30
SATURDAY
09.00-10.15 & 14.00-17.00**
SUNDAY
11.30 – 12.30

** depending on pre booked Birthday Party bookings

QUEENAX Classes coming soon:
Aerial Yoga I SuperFunctional | TRX | UFO Board Training I Strong ++ (resistance band training) | Xcite FIT

Available for Gym customers*

*Terms and Conditions - ask at reception for details

Latest tweets

Do I need to stretch before exercising? nhs.uk/Livewell/fitne… The Xcite Team are always on hand to give advice!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…

1h
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

5 A Day Tips! nhs.uk/Livewell/5ADAY… All Xcite Cafes have a Healthy Living Award from NHS Scotland!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…

2h
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

Try our new TRX class! It is designed to build strength & improve flexibility, balance & core stability! Book here… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…

4h
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

Yoga is a discipline which can calm your senses towards hectic daily events. 16yrs+ Have a look @ our website here: westlothianleisure.com/adult-activiti…

4h
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

Xcite Armadale are looking for a Swimming Teacher!* Take a look: westlothianleisure.com/careers/join-t… *Closing date - 24th O… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…

4h
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

Gentle Exercise classes are a gentler way of obtaining fitness. Aimed at our older customers or those recovering fr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…

5h
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

Xcite is currently running the Kids Holiday Programme which is full of fun games for all kids! Click here to book:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…

5h
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

Why not try an AQUA class @ Xcite Armadale? - Tuesday 11am - Thursday 9.30am OR 6.45pm Click here to book!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…

8h
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

Re-energise and uplift the body with Body Balance which combines yoga, pilates and tai chi. 16yrs +

9h
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

@Kev190271 Hi Kevin, there will be free swimming 10am-4pm for children in every Xcite except Livingston where it is… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…

9h
Xcite Leisure