Weekend Availability

To avoid disappointment when visiting us this weekend please check out our weekend party hires and swim galas ahead of your journey here.

Close
Skip to main content

QUEENAX – NEW in the Studio
The QUEENAX frame is now installed @ Xcite Livingston! This awesome piece of kit offers functional suspended bodyweight training for all levels of fitness abilities offering an ENORMOUS scope of exercises. Includes a broad range of training accessories for you to try including: punch bags, battle ropes, abs bench, dip bars, plyo platform, torso trainer, wall bars, monkey bars and rebounder!

Customers can come along and try QUEENAX at timetabled Open Sessions. The Xcite Team will show you a range of exercises and how to use the kit and accessories effectively and safely in these small group sessions. With easy access from the gym floor the QUEENAX will be available to gym customers to use out with Timetabled classes (when available).

OPEN SESSION TIMES:

Monday
6.00am-9.00am
1.00pm-5.00pm

Tuesday
6.00am-9.30am (opens at 10.00am on the 1st Tuesday of every month as venue is closed for staff training)

Wednesday
6.00am-8.45am
1.00pm-5.00pm
8.00pm-9.30pm

Thursday
6.00am-9.00am
10.00am-12.00pm
3.00pm-5.00pm
8.00pm-9.30pm

Friday
6.00am-9.00am
11.30am-2.00pm
8.15pm-9.30pm

Saturday
12.30pm – 5.00pm**

Sunday
11.30am-3.30pm**

** depending on pre booked Birthday Party bookings

Latest tweets

Swimming Lesson @ Xcite Livingston tomorrow 9.30am-1.30pm are cancelled for this week only. T:01506 237970

5h
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

LES MILLS Body Pump is reputed to be the fastest way in the universe to get in shape. This resistance-training prog… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…

8h
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

@CMC_Vocals @OfficialWLC Sorry for the delay Cailean, this post was unfortunately missed and picked up on checks to… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…

11h
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

Check out this weeks swimming lesson availability! Available on our website: westlothianleisure.com/junior-activit… https://t.co/AVAqzVtSZZ

12h
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

Xcite CYCLE is a 45 minute+ choreographed cycle class that is high intensity interval training! Your instructor wil… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…

15h
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

Class cancellation @ Xcite Bathgate: Xcite Cycle tonight @ 17.30 will be cancelled for this week only. For more… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…

17h
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

@CMC_Vocals @OfficialWLC Hi, can you DM your direct contact details and I can pass this onto the team at Xcite Arma… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…

17h
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

Thursday Meal Deal @ Xcite Bathgate The café will be serving macaroni cheese with salad and garlic bread today for… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…

19h
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

Body Attack is the ultimate cardiovascular challenge, pushing you to reach your limits of endurance. LES MILLS Body… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…

23 May
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

As of the 4 June 2018, there will be a change to the opening hours at Xcite Fauldhouse. See below: Monday - 9.00… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…

23 May
Xcite Leisure