At Xcite, we train our team on an ongoing basis, to ensure we provide the best service possible and so you can train and play in a safe environment. Xcite Broxburn Swimming Pool will open at the later time of 09:30 tomorrow morning to allow monthly staff training (Wednesday 26 September).

Close
Skip to main content

Latest tweets

The brand NEW fitness class timetables have landed and will start on Monday 1 October! There are over 400 fitness… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…

1h
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

It is National Fitness Day & to celebrate we are offering Bring a Friend For FREE to selected classes! So grab a f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…

2h
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

At Xcite, we train our team on an ongoing basis, to ensure we provide the best service possible & so you can train… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…

5h
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

Make the most of your membership and refresh your gym routine with additional Xcite Options. These one-to-one speci… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…

15h
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

Spacebugs softplay @ Xcite Livingston will be closed on Wednesday 3 October from 09:30 – 12:00 due to essential maintenance.

15h
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

Ageing Well project wish to Celebrate Older People’s Day with showcasing a range of talents! On Thurs 4 Oct @ Stra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…

15h
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

Visit the Golf and Driving Range @ Polkemmet this October Holidays! Check out our Facebook for more information: business.facebook.com/11723629835514…

16h
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

Skills & Drills is designed to help adults develop their swimming technique & improve fitness & stamina. This sessi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…

20h
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

The brand NEW fitness class timetables have landed and will start on Monday 1 October! There are over 400 fitness… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…

20h
Xcite Leisure

Latest tweets

The Ageing Well project are offering Ballroom and Latin Dance Classes! The classes include a range of different sty… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…

23h
Xcite Leisure